Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions with customer information
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a supplier (Akpana Amama) via the website www.handcraft-coffee.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms and conditions is contradicted.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, upon conclusion of a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
Our offers on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can submit a binding offer to buy (order) via the online shopping cart system.
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". By clicking on the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use the instant payment system "PayPal - Express" by clicking on the corresponding button integrated in the shop system, you will be redirected to the PayPal log-in page. After successful login, your address and account data stored with PayPal will be displayed. Clicking the "continue" button will take you back to the order overview page of our online shop.
If you use the payment system "amazon-payments" by clicking on the button "Pay via amazon" integrated in the shop system, you will be redirected to the log-in page of amazon.de. After successful login, your shipping addresses and payment methods stored at amazon.de will be displayed. You select the shipping address and payment method and are redirected back to our online shop by clicking the "continue" button.
Before submitting your order, you have the opportunity to check and change all details again (also using the "back" function of your Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order via the button "order subject to payment" you submit a binding offer to us.
You will first receive an automatic e-mail about the receipt of your order, which does not yet lead to the conclusion of the contract.
If you pay via "amazon payments" you will receive this confirmation e-mail from amazon.de.
(3) Acceptance of the offer (and thus conclusion of the contract) is effected within 2 days by confirmation in text form (e.g. e-mail), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed to you (order confirmation).
Insofar as you have chosen the "amazon-payments" payment system, acceptance of the offer (conclusion of contract) shall be effected within 2 days by confirmation by e-mail from amazon.de, in which you are informed of the delivery of the goods.
If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. In this case, any services already rendered shall be reimbursed immediately.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out partially automatically by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) Payment by invoice via Klarna Germany
In cooperation with Klarna we offer you the purchase on account as a payment option. The payment period is 14 days from the date of invoice. The invoice is issued when the goods are dispatched and is sent either by e-mail or together with the goods. The payment is made to Klarna. Please note that Klarna invoice is only available for consumers. The complete terms and conditions for purchase on account can be found here.
Klarna checks and evaluates your data and, if there is a justified interest and reason, maintains a data exchange with other companies and credit agencies. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the applicable
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights to liability for defects exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this will not affect your statutory warranty claims.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention shall expressly not apply.
II. Customer information
1. identity of the seller
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the extrajudicial online settlement of disputes (OS Platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 Contract language is German .
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance selling contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. codes of conduct
4.1. we have subjected ourselves to the code of honour of the Trusted Shops GmbH, which can be viewed at: http://www.trustedshops.com/tsdocument/TS_QUALITY_CRITERIA_de.pdf.
5. substantial characteristics of the commodity or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services are to be found in the respective offer.
6. prices and terms of payment
6.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via an appropriately marked button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by you additionally, unless free delivery has been promised.
6.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, further costs for which we are not responsible may arise, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
6.4 Any costs incurred by the money transfer (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) are to be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was arranged outside the European Union.
6.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. terms of delivery
7.1 The terms and conditions of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
8th Legal liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been drawn up by the lawyers of the dealer association specialising in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. Further information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.